Cheesecuits

Not feeling well and drolling for a dry savory stuff. I modified my Almond Biscuit. Another cookies creation that I would like to do it more...Maybe others had made this kind of cheesy cookies their way, this is my version and today I enjoy munching it with my evening tea. 100 g butter
150 g cream cheese
1 cup icing sugar
3 cups plain flour
1 tbsp milk powder
1 egg yolk
2 cups finely grounded almond ( from whole almond - roasted and grind)
1/2 cup chocholate rice
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese

Garnishing:
Egg white
grated cheddar cheese

Beat sugar, creme cheese and butter until creamy. Add in egg yold and mix evenly. Fold in flour, milk powder, grounded almond, choc rice and cheddar cheese. Fold and mix to a dough. Take a small portion, flatten by using rolling pin and cut to your desired shape. Brush-up the top face with egg white, then put few strand of grated cheese and bake until done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apam Polka Dot tanpa Ovallete

Samperit Resepi Lama

Nasi Kerabu Kedah