Song of Fall

I just can't stop browsing NC today to see the progressing of fall color  in the western North Carolina mountains with frequent reports and photos of best places to see the leaves. Missed NC very much.
I know it is almost impossible to re-visit as the last of Shenandoah song lyric.
Farewell my dear, I bound to leave you away... in 1990
Lyrics to Shenandoah
Shenandoah
O Shenandoah, I long to hear you Away, you rolling river O Shenandoah, I long to hear you Away, I'm bound away 'Cross the wide Missouri
Missouri, she's a mighty river Away, you rolling river The Indians camp along her borders Away, I'm bound away 'Cross the wide Missouri
The white man loved an Indian maiden Away, you rolling river With notions his canoe was laden Away, I'm bound away 'Cross the wide Missouri
O Shenandoah, I love your daughter Away, you rolling river For her I've crossed the rolling water Away, I'm bound away 'Cross the wide Missouri
Seven long years I courted Sally Away, you rolling river Seven more I longed to have her Away, I'm bound away 'Cross the wide Missouri
Farewell, my dear, I'm bound to leave you Away, you rolling river O Shenandoah, I'll not deceive you Away, I'm bound away 'Cross the wide Missouri












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apam Polka Dot tanpa Ovallete

Samperit Resepi Lama

Nasi Kerabu Kedah